Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ronda Rousey Quotes



-"My one fear is failure and that’s the one fear I have to face all the time. Yes, it’s uncomfortable to be scared but I’m finally comfortable being uncomfortable."

-"I’ve been through so much that there isn’t much left that can scare me. I’ve felt the most pain that I could feel, and I’ve felt the most pressure that I could feel and there’s nothing else left. And I believe that I’m capable of doing anything."

-”My attitude changes considerably the closer that the fight gets, I become only the fighter, I feel myself narrowing as the fight gets closer. It’s like having blinders on; you know when the fight’s far away I could see everything else, and then it just narrows and narrows and narrows and narrows until it gets to like the moment of the fight where I see nothing else, I don’t see five minutes ago, I don’t see five minutes from now, it’s only completely the present. It’s an intense process and it’s hard to do and I see why a lot of people would not want to do it, but for some reason it’s what I feel like I’m meant for.”

-"That’s why I love fighting, because I get to have a big battle every couple months to make up for the little battles I have to forfeit every day"

-"My one fear is failure and that’s the one fear I have to face all the time. Yes, it’s uncomfortable to be scared but I’m finally comfortable being uncomfortable."

Click for more Ronda Rousey Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations