Sunday, January 19, 2014

Douglas Lima: Work hard and believe and you'll achieve any goal you're after


What are some of the main lessons you have learned through mixed martial arts?
Number one thing I learned from martial arts is respect! Very important to have that among the sport.

What motivates you to compete in mixed martial arts?
I do it because I love it and also for my family. The motivation comes from myself because I have to feed my family and pay my bills. Enough motivation there to go and perform my best!

What and who inspires you?
My mom and dad inspires me. They worked hard and gave me the life I have today. I love them both very much and try my best to be like them. They're my inspiration!

What's a quote that inspires you?
"I can everything through Christ who strengths me." I'm a believer and if I work hard I can do anything with God's help. It's a quote I carry with me always.

We feature inspirational quotes from fighters on our site; any motivational or inspirational message you'd like to share with our readers?
Work hard and believe and you'll achieve any goal you're after!

1 comment:

  1. Travis browne comments please. inspiration win against overeem!

    ReplyDelete




More interesting and intelligent quotations