Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Drillers Make Killers": Q&A with Bellator lightweight David Rickels

What are some of the main lessons you have learned through mixed martial arts?
I've learned that fighting is the easy part. The training, diet, and mental preparation are the hardest part

What motivates you to compete in mixed martial arts?
My motivation is not only my family but myself. I like to push myself. This sport shows me to do just that.

What and who inspires you?
My father inspires me. He is really the man I aspire to be. Great moral fortitude and strength.

What's a quote that inspires you?
Quote by Tyson. "Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the face"


We feature inspirational quotes from fighters on our site; any motivational or inspirational message you'd like to share with our readers?
I'd like to share. "Drillers Make killer's. Practice makes perfect. The effort you put into any sport determines your success"

No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations