Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Charlie Brenneman: Maintain your integrity through it all

What are some of lessons you have learned through MMA? 
I've learned that hard work does not always pay off, but persevering and sticking to your goals is what makes you a solid person.

What motivates you to compete in mixed martial arts?
 My motivation comes from my desire to be the best possible fighter that I can possibly be.

Who/what inspires you? 
My inner desire is what inspires me. My desire to pave the way for a positive future for my daughter and family.

Any motivational message you'd like to share with our readers? 
Life is not fair. Fighting is not fair. Good people do not always win. But NEVER shy away from doing what's right. Maintain your integrity through it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations